Originally a dairy barn, the Good Barn has been renovated several times to provide office space. In 1974 it was named for Professor E. S. Good, head of Animal Husbandry and Animal Industries in the early twentieth century and active in the classroom until his death in 1958.

Please contact Brooke Stone for more information regarding room reservations, 257-3814. 

The E.S. Good Barn is for College of Agriculture, Food and Environment use only.